Sunday, March 14, 2010

Late night stroll







Yesterday after the girls and I had made dinner we enjoyed some of Megan and Annie's delicious snickerdoodles! After dancing around for a bit, we decided to take a stroll down to the 24 hour shop for some snacks. But before we went out we had to put our shorts on and boots on of course! We looked ridiculous, but it was fun being goofy. As we were walking we ran into two guys who asked us what we were up to tonight, probably wondering why we were dressed so silly. They then somehow convinced us to go to Academy for the Heaven and Hell theme night. They wrote heaven or hell on all of our hands so that we could get in cheaper. Annie and I both had "HEAVEN" on our hands, while Molly, Sarah, and Megan had "HELL" written on their hands. We quickly got our sugary candy from the 24 hour store and ran back to change into our costumes. Annie and I wore a rolled paper halo attached to a pencil sticking in our hair, while the "hell" girls wore headbands with toilet paper red horns attached to them. We had a ton of fun at Academy dancing around in our costumes and visiting both the hell and heaven room.

Today we went to Varsity for lunch and to relax. We had the most delicious dessert, it was a cookie cup with ice cream in the center with toffee syrup drizzled all over it...it was good! We stopped at a couple stores along the way and at one of the check outs the girl asked me if I was American or Irish. I was shocked that she asked that, and explained, "I'm American, I just have a nasally problem right now." We both laughed, and I was slightly flattered that I was somewhat compared to sounding Irish.

We plan to go out tonight to Academy, its Monster Munch night, which means there will be flying Monster Munch chips flying everywhere...could get messy=/ But it'll be fun with both the guys and the girls=)

No comments:

Post a Comment